Bilingual fluent is English/Spanish with many years experience from tech support to direct sales, from operations
to phone center manager. Ten solid years in advertising specialty business, experienced in all aspects of
management including business start-ups, inventory control & receiving, product sales & web development.
Expert Network programmer/technician with a solid work Ethic and proven skills in multiple environments I work
well with others, and I am experienced in project management.
EDUCATION: 4/1996 Florida Southern College US-Florida-Orlando
Bachelor of Arts – Marketing
Bachelor of Science – Management Information Systems
Business Administration Management and Systems Database design
12/1984 RETS Technical Training Centers US-Florida-Miami Vocational
Electronics Repair & service. Electronics Technician training.
US Navy – Electrician’s Mate
Skill set Summary:
• Responsible for developing programs using SQL, TANDEM, COBOL, ASSEMBLER, and 'C'. PASCAL,
BASIC languages & COBOL, PICK TCL and PICK BASIC. Developed PC communications program in 'C'.
Maintained system database, upgraded equipment, installed networking equipment and redesigned component
parts. Installed & repaired mechanical equipment.
• Systems Analyst, Expert in Electronics and technical installations and maintenance, MS-DOS, WINDOWS
Expert, Application Developer experience in multiple environments and Presentations. Smart, but personable,
adept at solving logic, and practical Problems, self reliant, work well independently but with a strong team ethic.
Work well all areas of digital electronics both *software and **hardware
• Technical repair, Assembly & Board level troubleshooting, Networking and Mechanical repair
9/1998 - Present (Owner) Caribbean Embroidery Casselberry, Florida
Sales & Marketing, Embroiderer, Digitizing Artist
• Maintain & Service Network database, Maintain Accounting Software, Developed Local area network, built,
Installed & configured computers Customized for business needs and Developed software in support of this
• Technician: Performed Technical install & repair of embroidery equipment including Brother 6 Head and
Happy 6 head CNC embroidery machines.
• Digitizing Artist: Responsible for punching designs from finished artwork. Developed business plan:
Including accounting procedures, responsible for shipping / receiving & inventory control and all aspects of
running a profitable business.
9/1998 - 8/2005 Sears & Roebuck, Altamonte Springs, Florida
Computer Sales Associate
• Commissioned Sales Associate. Various assignments including temporary and seasonal work.
• Quickly moved from part-time to full-time status.
• Skill Set: Developed strong salesmanship skills. Customer Oriented, received several letters of
commendation. Developed loyal customer base. Received several letters of praise from customers. Received
several "Perfect Ten” awards.
9/1997 - 8/1998 Ciber Systems Orlando, Florida
Contractor: Systems test analyst
• Systems Test Analyst: AT&T and Perot Systems, Orlando, FL., Universal Biller” Project.
• Technical writer providing full documentation of all procedures snd test scripts.
• Skill set: Responsible for Developing Test Algorithms
11/1996 - 4/1997 Computer Professional Staffing Clearwater, Florida
Contractor: Systems Test Analyst
• Subcontractor: GTE Data Services, Tampa, FL., UMS Configuration Management team.
• Skill set: Develop support and installation software including TAL & TACL macros, COBOL & Screen
COBOL Client Server programs, ENFORM macros, and produce reports using TGAL report writer under
6/1996 - 11/1996 Software Answers Winter Park, Florida
Contractor: Electronics Technician/ Customer Support
• Electronics Technical support: OSCAR@ Reservations and Short-term Rental Software.
• Technical writer developed Windows Win-help file & included graphics.
• Skill set: Installed & maintained PC based hardware, WINDOWS Point to Point LAN's, VPN, Telephone
10/1995 - 3/1996 Muscato Corporation Altamonte Springs, Florida
Contractor: Applications Programmer
• Various Consulting contracts, Created and debugged COBOL AND COBOL85 Programs and documented
test results while using the TANDEM operating environment.
• Technical writer providing full documentation of all procedures snd test scripts. This work required All work
to government specifications.
• Skill set: extensive knowledge of SQL, WINDOWS, Microsoft WORD, WordPerfect, TANDEM Operating
System including: TACL, PERUSE, SPOOLCOM, and PATHCOM Worked independently and on team projects.
4/1994 - 10/1995 Devlugt Machine & Tool Company Orlando, Florida
9/1988 - 11/1992 TicketMaster Orlando, Orlando, Florida
• Skill set: Installing, maintaining Terminals, Printers & Modems.Developed online database archiving &
• Responsible for technical support for entire Southeast Region including, Texas, Georgia, Florida & North
Professional References: Available upon request.