|The Embroidery Process
Embroidery is the process of adding a design to an embroiderable garment such as a hat, a shirt or towel.
The actual work is quite complicated but it can be broken down into the following steps.
- Create an embroidery File also known as the "Digitizing the Tape" - The embroidery tape is the file
used by our machines to create the decoration.
- We need the best quality art you can provide so we can create the best quality embroidery
- We accept EPS, AI, BMP, Jpeg or Corel Draw. In a pinch we can even photograph your art and
work off of it!
- It is not a screen print file ,but we can usually create the tape from the screen print
- Provide the garment - You can provide your own material (Shirts, Hats, Towels, Etc...) or you can use
our website, or order from our extensive catalogs. We Can not warrant customer supplied shirts.
Embroidery is the process of sticking needles in fabric to create a design, Some designs can use
from 2000 up to 30,000 + stitches. Please use the heaviest weight garment that suites your needs!
- Decorate the garment - the technical name for our machine is a computer controlled pantograph, we
just call it the machine! This is where the fun begins we embroider your design directly on your